Full-Spectrum Doula Care
My philosophy as a certified birth worker and abortion support doula is centered around the belief that all bodies and minds are different, have value, and deserve respect.
I believe people have the ability to make healthy decisions for themselves and that judgement-free support can help ease the process.
I provide compassionate, emotional, physical, and informational support across the spectrum of reproductive experiences. My services are trauma-informed, queer and trans-affirming, and confidential.
I received my certifications through Warm Welcome Birth and Full-Spectrum Doula Circle.
- Free initial consultation
- Prenatal, labor, birth, postpartum and abortion support
- Herbal support
- Nutritional support
- Community resources and referrals
- Tools for comfort including acupressure, massage and essential oils
Currently Serving Northern Vermont
- Franklin County
- Chittenden County
- Lamoille County
Sliding Scale Rates
I use the model of a sliding scale so that people with a range of financial access can receive these services. If you are able to pay at the top of the scale, it creates more opportunity to provide free or low-cost services to those in need.
If you are struggling to make ends meet, receive SSI or any kind of assistance, please pay on the lower end or contact me about paying what you can.
Rates for birth support
Rates for abortion support
Please contact me for more information
Life Cycle Doula Care Services
- Up to 3 prenatal visits
- Additional 1 prenatal visit to your home around 37 weeks
- Phone, Skype & email consultation and support
- Access to community resources and referrals
- Birth plan support
- 24 hour on-call beginning two weeks before the baby is due until you deliver
- Continuous unconditional emotional and physical support throughout active labor
- Knowledge of emotional stages and physiology of labor process
- Assist and support partners/families in being involved in the birth in whatever way is desired
- Advocacy of birthing person and partner(s)’ wishes; informational support
- Help maintain birthing environment in which you can feel safe and respected
- Assistance with getting to and from clinic or hospital
- Informational support about procedures and options
- Advocacy of your wishes
- Help maintain an environment in which you can feel safe and respected
- Continuous, nonjudgmental, emotional support before, during, and after procedure
- Herbal aftercare support